Van configuration, sleeping arrangements at the cabin in Crane Hill,
and other things need to be known before we leave.
I have setup a phone tracking circle using Life 360 Phone Tracker. It's free but I understand the free part is hard to find and setup not so straightforward on the iPhone. I have sent everyone an invitation to join. I'd advise you to install the app and get familiar with it before the ride. It really helps to know where other riders are and may be the only way you can get help if you get off course. I'll delete the circle after the ride and you can remove the app from your phone. Several of us us it for our families and we've used it with good result on two prior tours.
After Aug 15th the email list was pared down to only committed riders unless you request to be kept in this group. I will email contact information for all the riders; it is not posted for the world to see.
Bruce